- Who we Are
- Products & Services
- Client Resources
- Contact Us
- ICIB News
Even the most carefully planned travel experiences can go unexpectedly wrong. Regardless of how careful you are, it is important to prepare for the unforeseen and organise travel insurance as soon as you have confirmed your holiday booking. With AGA’s travel insurance, advice and assistance are just a phone call away.
Because we understand that getting Travel Insurance cover arranged at a time that suits you we have negotiated this online quote and acceptance Travel Insurance facility so that you can arrange cover now. Simply click on the link and follow the prompts.
If you need our assistance please call us on +64 9 377 4314 during NZ business hours.
It is important to give you the choice and flexibility in cover that best suits your needs.
Allianz policies offer the following standard policy features:
• Cover for medical and repatriation expenses
• Emergency assistance provided 24 hours/7 days a week by Allianz Global Assistance (AGA)with their international assistance network
• Replacement cover for baggage items less than 2 years old
• Dependent children under 21 years are covered at no additional charge
• Rental vehicle excess cover
• Some recreational sports are automatically covered including:
° Leisure skiing and snowboarding
° Scuba diving (with PADI or NAUI qualification)
° Hot air ballooning
° Parasailing and paragliding
° Bungee jumping
° White–water rafting in grade 4 or less rivers
Allianz Comprehensive policy also includes:
• Civil unrest for the Pacific Islands
• Terrorism cover
• Automatic free cover for some Pre-existing medical conditions
Policy extensions available:
• Private hospital care where reciprocal health agreements are in place
• Nil and high excess options
• Increased cover for specified high value items
• Cover for Pre-existing medical conditions