Regulatory Requirements & Complaints

In line with industry regulations we are required to provide all clients with personalised Disclosure Documents that outline the extent of our authorisation and what to do in the event of something going wrong. The following is a generic copy of our Disclosure Document - personalised copies are provided to all our clients to whom advice is offered.


Address:  ICIB Ltd, 7/26 Hobson Street, Auckland – PO Box 3174, Auckland 1140


Telephone number:  (09) 377 4314           Fax number:  (09) 373 4882


Email address:


This disclosure statement was prepared on:  1st July 2011

It is important that you read this document

This information will help you to choose a financial adviser that best suits your needs. It will also provide some useful information about the financial adviser that you choose.

What sort of adviser am I?

I am a registered, but not authorised, financial adviser.

I can give you advice about: All types of insurance for SME clients.  I cannot give you advice on any Investment Products.


What should you do if something goes wrong?

If you have a problem, concern, or complaint about any part of my service, please tell my employer so that my employer can try to fix the problem.

You may contact the internal complaints scheme by referring the matter to me or my Managing Director by telephone on (09) 377 4314 or by mail at PO Box 3174, Auckland 1140.  


If we cannot agree on how to fix the issue, or if you decide not to use the internal complaints scheme, you can contact Financial Service Complaints Ltd. This service will cost you nothing, and will help us resolve any disagreements. You can contact Financial Service Complaints Ltd at:-

PO Box 5967 Wellington 6145


Phone: 0800 347257

Fax      04 47203727



How am I regulated by the Government?

You can check that I am a registered financial adviser at

The Securities Commission regulates financial advisers. Contact the Securities Commission for more information, including financial tips and warnings.

You can report information or complain about my conduct to the Securities Commission, but in the event of a disagreement, you may choose to first use the dispute resolution procedures described above (under What should you do if something goes wrong?).


I, (advisors name), declare that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, the information contained in this disclosure statement is true and complete and complies with the disclosure requirements in the Financial Advisers Act 2008 and the Financial Advisers (Disclosure) Regulations 2010.