- Who we Are
- Products & Services
- Client Resources
- Contact Us
- ICIB News
ICIB offers a specialist marine and aviation placement facility. Our goal is simple – provide the best cover for our clients’ risks and find markets for ‘hard-to-place’ risks where cover may not otherwise be available in New Zealand.
ICIB operates on the ‘master-mind’ principle, where resources are pooled and the best people are utilised for placements. We oversee the total placement and assist in claims handling and risk management.
• Marine Cargo – All commodities for one-off sendings and open annual covers, including fully automated certificate issuing systems
• Marine Liabilities – Freight forwarders, carriers, marinas, ship repairers, charterers, P&I
• Hull and Machinery – Placements for ships’ hull and machinery
• Aquaculture – Stock mortality cover on ‘all risks’ and ‘named perils’ basis
• Horticulture – Specialist cargo insurance and risk management for perishable produce
• Hull and Liability – From the single private owner to the corporate and commercial operator, irrespective of size. Includes airports, ground handlers, refuellers, air traffic control, Fixed Base Operators (FBO), caterers, contractors, product manufacturers, maintenance and repair facilities
Claims Handling – A consultancy to handle clients’ claims on their behalf
Risk Management – A sound review of risk management processes is linked to any placement and advice is given as necessary