Residential / Commercial Property and Other Claims:
- Please advise as soon as any loss or damage occurs.
- If the claim is for damage, please arrange for a written quote before proceeding with any repairs.
- If the claim is for a burglary or loss:
- notify the police immediately, this is mainly to ensure that you are noted as the owner of the property should something be recovered.
- ensure the claim form is witnessed by a JP, solicitor or similar.
- provide any documentation you have to support "proof of ownership" and confirmation of the amounts claimed for - e.g original receipts/warranties/photos etc, plus written quotes or invoices for the current replacement values.
- An assessor may be appointed in some cases, to help you put together the necessary information and assist in repair/replacement of property. We will advise you of this.
1. Contact the EQC directly in the first instance.
2. If you do not have your policy number & details please contact us.
3. To find out more about EQC claims please click here.
Motor Vehicle Claims Guide:
- Advise us as soon as any loss or damage occurs.
- Do not admit any liability to anyone at the scene of an accident, even if you think you're at fault.
- Complete the claim form fully, taking special care to include all known details of other vehicles/drivers involved and any witnesses. This will help to ensure your excess is waived if you are not at fault.
- If your vehicle has been stolen please notify the police immediately.
- Once your vehicle has been taken to the repairer of your choice, please ensure they contact the assessor from the insurance company, so that repair costs can be agreed.
PLEASE FIND CLAIM FORMS FOR COMPLETION BELOW: